Tuesday 16 June 2015

Best Laid Plans - 1999 ***

 
I'll be the first to admit that I didn't really understand the plot of this film, I appear to have missed a couple of crucial scenes out (I was in and out of the room) so I'm behind on what actually happened.
Lissa is a supposedly sweet girl picks up a man in a bar one night. Afterwards, she changes and starts to blackmail the man she's had a one night stand with of being with an underage girl. He in turn gets his old friend involved who isn't all he seems.
I think actually the premise of this was good, and it's probably a film that warrants a second viewing, mainly so that some of the confusing parts can be resolved, but it would be unfair of me to say much more given that I didn't have my attention 100% on the film at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment